Your Ad Here

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

all about my Sites

I always like to share knowledge to other people from there i also learn new things. so i started building my own sites in order for me to share things. My first site is named KILL-SYSTEM32 sounds strong site isn't it? my first virus coded kills system32 process. And after the site got banned by google because of its contains. most of my followers ask me to create another site again, a forum site which they also can interact so i created Yah-Tools which is a forum site, if your wondering why i called it Yah-Tools? its because most of the hacker during that time they are targeting Yahoo and Yahoo Tools can give more traffic for the site. Until now Yah-Tools is still active you can visit. here is the address www.yah-tools.tk

here is the site logo:

No comments:

Post a Comment